THE "BARE LASH LIFT"
Keratin lash lifting by YUMILASHES is the new alternative to fake eyelashes! The Keratin lash lift treatment by YUMIlashes is a new advanced technique used to lift and lengthen your own lashes, opening up and brightening your eye area. The technique and product was developed and produced by a swiss dermatologist and permanent makeup artist in France, the technique was then brought to Germany, the UK, Australia and just recently the US. YUMIlashes has recently been featured in Glamour, ELLE, and Cosmopolitan Magazine. The keratin lash lift is a revolution booming in the beauty world, celebrities in LA are raving about this new trend, including Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Chrissy Tegan, Monica Rose, Madison Beer and many more! The Keratin Lash Lift treatment has been slowly making its way to the East Coast. Bare Element is currently one of the very few salons in Rochester offering the Keratin Lash Lift treatment by YUMIlashes.
How does it Work?
Our certified YUMILASH lift technician will chose a customized lift size to suite your natural lashes. Your lashes are then treated with 5 stages of lifting, volumizing, lengthening, darkening, and keratin infusion. As a result, you have thick, dark lashes that beautifully curve upwards. This creates the universally desired “open eye” look.
Is this treatment just an eyelash perm?
No. YUMILASHES technology uses new innovations based on the improvement of the natural structure of each cilium.
Is it safe?
YUMILASH products are very safe. The products are all EU approved which exceeds the normal standards of the FDA. YUMILASH products are also all Hypoallergenic, Non-toxic, Paraben Free, Formaldehyde-free, and contain no harsh chemicals.
Will it hurt?
No. The Bare Lash Lift by YUMILASHES is completely painless and will be relaxing.
Will it harm my natural lashes?
No. Our YUMILASH products strengthen and condition your lashes. Your lashes will also become stronger by eliminating the need to curl your lashes with a lash curler daily.
How long will it take?
The treatment will take approximately one hour.
How long will it last?
Your Bare Lash Lift treatment will last between 8-12 weeks (This is the average life of the eyelash).
Any special instructions prior to my appointment?
- Do not use any oil containing eye makeup removers/serums (ex. Micellar water) on your eyelashes for 3 days before your appointment.
- This treatment CAN NOT be performed on pregnant or lactating women.
- Do not curl your eyelashes or wear water proof mascara for 3 days before your appointment.
- No eyelash extensions up to 1 week prior to your appointment.
- Do not wear eye makeup including mascara, eyeliner, or concealer (okay to have concealer under eyes) to your appointment.
- Take out your contacts prior to your appointment, you can put your contacts back in immediately after treatment.
Any special instructions after my treatment?
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for 48 hours after treatment.
- Do not participate in any strenuous activity causing excessive sweating or sit in steam for 48 hours after treatment (ex. hot yoga, marathons, saunas)
- Do not wear mascara or curl your lashes for 48 hours after treatment.
- Do not use eyelash serums, upper lid eye creams or gels for 48 hours after treatment.
- Do not sleep with your face in the pillow or wear a sleep mask 48 hours after treatment.
- After 48 hours post treatment the only restriction will be to refrain from using eye makeup remover containing oil.