A photo facial is a laser light treatment which effectively treats men and women to remove brown spots, redness, and sun damage while increasing collagen production. Bring back the even, clear, youthful complexion you were born with by undergoing a photo facial at Bare Element!
Photo Facial FAQ:
What benefits will I receive from a photo facial?
- Removal of brown/age/sun spots evening out skin tone, revealing a clear complexion
- Removal of reddened facial areas, revealing a clear complexion
- Reduction of pore size
- Improvement of Acne/Blackheads
- An increase in collagen production reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles, revealing smooth, healthy, youthful skin
Will there be any down time?
After your treatment your skin will be slightly red and any dark/red pigment originally on your face will be darkened. After a few hours post treatment the redness will subside. The dark spots will begin to fade between 4-7 days and then will "flake off" during weeks 1-3. You may apply make-up- foundation/concealer 12 hours post treatment. During weeks 1-3 you will notice your skin becoming much more even, bright, and clear.
How many treatments will I need?
3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart will give the most optimal results.
Will it hurt?
Clients describe the feeling of a warm pulse sensation on their face. Areas with more adipose tissue will be less sensitive and may not hurt at all, while areas near the forehead/ hairline will be more sensitive . After the treatment your skin will feel slightly tight and will feel as if you have a mild sunburn, this will subside in a few hours. Cooling agents will be applied to your face for comfort.
Who will perform this treatment on me?
A highly trained Laser RN will perform your photo facial.
What do I need to know before my photo facial?
- Avoid the sun or indoor tanning salons for 4 weeks before your treatment. If you will be in the sun, use sunblock with 50 SPF on your face. If you come in with a tan or sunburn, for safety reasons, you will need to come back in for your treatment at a later time.
- DO NOT use sunless tanning products for 2-4 weeks prior to your appointment. If self tanner is present you will have to come back at a later time for safety reasons.
- DO NOT apply any products to your face. This includes, makeup, lotion, and toner.
- Discontinue the use of any topical prescription medications 7 days before treatment. For example, Retin-A, Trilumen, Differin, etc.
- You cannot have this treatment done if you are on a photosensitizing medication.
- If you have a history of coldsores you must take antiviral medication for 3 days prior to your appointment.
- If you had botox you must wait 4 weeks to be treated, if you recently had filler, you must wait 6 weeks.
Are there any restrictions after my photo facial?
- It is EXTREMELY important for our clients to understand that laser light causes heat within the skin. After your photo facial you must refrain from adding "extra" heat from other sources which can cause a burn. This additional heat can come from the sun, working out, hot showers, saunas, and hot tubs.
- DO NOT work out, participate in strenuous activity, use a hot tub, or use a sauna for 48 hours post treatment.
- Do not apply make-up for 12 hours post treatment, you may apply moisutrizer.
- DO NOT go in the sun at all 1 week post treatment, thereafter in-between your treatments use a sunblock with 50 SPF if you will be in the sun.
- Wait until you are finished with your treatments for microdermabrasion or micro-needling treatments.
$200 per treatment
*Purchase all 3 recommended treatments at once & receive 15% off!